Life's challenging

would it be 'days of my loser life' or 'days of my loser life continues' would the script change?

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Works of life?


Life’s a routine. That is why no one wants a breach to their life’s if possible. We hate changes but we should have known that changes are actually the most constant thing. Another catch-22. So what I am experiencing is a huge change. Something that I have to adapt and experience to carry on with my life. For others to move on with their ways. The world doesn’t revolve ard me. That much I know. But neither should I revolve ard the world. I want to live like the way i want to. I am hurting myself while at it. This shows that i am who i am.. no?

Why cant I be selfish?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home