Life's challenging

would it be 'days of my loser life' or 'days of my loser life continues' would the script change?

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bravery or plainly.. i asked for it

new injury to the list.. pinched nerve.. and let it just be this condition. i had seen the doctors in many specialized areas and had even taken upon myself to read up on my potential diagnosis before mustering the courage and overcome my pain to visit the doctors. 
the 'stories' i had come up with to tell the docs are just getting plain.. i cannot bear to tell the real truth as it just shows how dumb i had been in sustaining the injuries. Fell on blocks of ice when im a noob at snowboarding, slipping on lighters on flat ground, choking on CHICKEN BONE, getting my blood clot from using a rubber band, having my toe nail cracked while brushing my teeth...

its laughable.. but why me? i am that clumsy.. and with such more stories, i cant help but to think i am truly a mutant.. with the extraordinary talent of being a self destructing, walking disaster..

my butt hurts.. and i'm writing this while fidgeting for the best position in the chair and standing to ease the pain. i've 5 cup suction... not by breastfeeding.. but by TCM.. the treatment is sometimes more painful then that momentary pain via my many falls.. i guess.. its the prolong pain and suffering i have to endure while seeking treatment and delaying my treatments.. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home